All Forms & Reports

In-Person Meetings are by Appointment Only During the Pandemic

In the interest of safety and social distancing, in-person public access has been limited to appointment only using the drive thru.


We must have all original documents with signatures.

If you don't find the form or report you are looking for, please give us a call or stop by and visit us. We will gladly provide you with the information you need.



Hunt county REQUIRES easements to be filed out on legal sized paper (8 1/2" x 14").  If easements are not printed on 8 1/2"x 14" with a 3" margin at the bottom of the page the county will NOT except the document.  We can provide you an easement by mail or you may come by the office.

Items Needed

We will need a copy of your recorded Warranty Deed.

We will need a copy of your drivers license.

Relevant Documents